Tree Services "Arborist"
Emergency Tree Removal Edmonton- 24/7
Edmonton Tree Removal Service
Removing a tree from your Edmonton home or property can be a big decision, but your safety is our first priority. Tree removal is not for the faint of heart. It’s complex and dangerous work that requires specialized training and equipment.
If you want a tree removal by someone who’s trained and knowledgeable, contact us today! Our staff are highly skilled in both dangerous and straightforward tree removal. We can accurately diagnose the need for tree removal and present alternative options. Our professional arborists have an abundance of experience with high-risk removals.
Additionally, with our tree removal services, we haul away wood, debris, buck-up and/or split wood to leave for our customers. If you are looking for cost savings we can leave the debris for the customer to clean up.
We have tree removal services with stump grinding.
Stump grinding is a service that removes stumps from your yard in an efficient and cost-effective manner, and it’s perfect for homeowners who have an unsightly tree stump in their yard.
When you hire ERH Industries for this service, you can rest assured that the experts will get the job done correctly and safely—no worries about damage to your lawn or other plants on your property.
Don’t try and remove a tree stump on your own call the experts.
780-667-0657 to learn more about our Stump Grinding services in Edmonton!
Tree Maintenance & Tree Pruning
Tree and shrub maintenance is super important to maintain and is an essential addition to any property, adding charm and character to your home or business. They can also provide protection from the sun, as well as play a role in reducing your utility bills by providing shade. At ERH Industries, we understand that trees and shrubs are more than just plants—they’re an investment in your property. That’s why we offer a full range of tree pruning services in Edmonton and surrounding areas to maintain the health of your plants.
To ensure that your trees and shrubs continue to be a positive addition to your property, it’s important that you prune trees on a regular basis. Tree pruning is essential for tree maintenance and the health of trees and shrubs.
Top Level Tree services serving Edmonton, Sherwood Park and surrounding areas
If you are considering removing a tree from your property, then you should consult with a professional tree service first. The majority of homeowners or commercial establishments choose to remove trees themselves because they assume that it is an easy process. This is not necessarily true. Tree removal can be dangerous, and if you choose to do so yourself, there is a high likelihood that you may hurt yourself or damage your property in the process. You will also want to avoid hurting any individuals who may be around the area at the time.
We recommend consulting with our team at ERH INDUSTRIES for all of your tree removal needs. They have extensive tree service experience and training in their field, and they will be able to quickly and safely remove any tree from your property without causing damage or injury to anyone. Our friendly staff will provide you with the service you need in a timely manner so that you can get back to enjoying your property once more!
ERH INDUSTRIES is a locally-owned company in Sherwood Park, Alberta. We strive to offer efficient and environmentally-friendly services that help our customers maintain their property and protect the safety of their homes. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all of our tree services are handled with utmost care and efficiency.
Process for Tree Removal
Tree removal services consist of a process that is completed by a professional arborist. The process to remove a tree may seem simple, but it involves many steps and precautions. These are the following phases before, throughout and after the tree is removed.
Steps before and after Tree Removals
After a tree has been determined to need removal, there are a few steps that should be taken before, during, and after the actual removal. These steps can be handled by an individual or a professional.
- There are a few things you should do before starting to cut down a tree. First, clear the area around the tree. Try to estimate how tall the tree is, and clear enough space to lay the tree flat on the ground once it’s down.
- The most important thing is to get understand which way the tree will fall. This could help you decide where you want the tree to land, especially if there is something, in particular, you want it to land on. If you notice areas of decay, it could easily collapse and not fall where intended.
- Be prepared to run from any such scenario by having a clear escape route lined up in advance. If some sort of crisis arises such as the tree falling out of control in which you need to leave quickly, it can be useful to have two different paths mapped out in advance—just having one clear path planned ahead of time isn’t enough. Notice what other areas around you are free of obstacles and be prepared for anything.
- Time to cut down a tree, it can be tricky to know where to start. Do you need a chainsaw or can you just use a hand saw? How do you know when it’s time to call in the pros? We’re here to help you figure out what cutting tools you need and when it’s time to hire in the experts.
- You now have an idea of the ideal direction you want the tree to fall. Now you’re going to make an undercut. This is a cut that you make on the side of the tree opposite where you want it to fall. Cut at a 45-degree angle, and make this cut about a quarter of the tree’s diameter deep.
- Next is the back cut, start by locating the opposite side of the tree Cut straight through the trunk at a point two inches above your undercut. The pressure and stress from this cut should release on the tree trunk.
- Finally, get out of the way and yell to let others know that your tree is about to fall!
What do I do once my tree is removed?
Once your tree is down, you’ll need to remove the branches to make it easier to haul away. After the branches are gone, you can cut the log into pieces so hauling it away will be less of a hassle. Our tree removal professionals can also help with removing tree roots and the stump, which is often left behind.
If you’re ready to get started with your tree removal project, call us today for our tree removal cost 780-667-0657.
Emergency tree services: Call - 24/7
We offer competitive pricing! Tree removal cost
Call today and get a free estimate and information on our services.